英语翻译没办法 软件翻译漏洞太多 所以劳驾大家动动脑帮我哈~如下:你的泪光柔弱中带伤惨白的月弯弯勾出过往夜太漫长凝结成了霜是谁在阁楼上冰冷地绝望雨轻轻弹朱红色的窗我一生在纸

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/11 00:44:22
英语翻译没办法 软件翻译漏洞太多 所以劳驾大家动动脑帮我哈~如下:你的泪光柔弱中带伤惨白的月弯弯勾出过往夜太漫长凝结成了霜是谁在阁楼上冰冷地绝望雨轻轻弹朱红色的窗我一生在纸

英语翻译没办法 软件翻译漏洞太多 所以劳驾大家动动脑帮我哈~如下:你的泪光柔弱中带伤惨白的月弯弯勾出过往夜太漫长凝结成了霜是谁在阁楼上冰冷地绝望雨轻轻弹朱红色的窗我一生在纸
英语翻译
没办法 软件翻译漏洞太多 所以劳驾大家动动脑帮我哈~如下:你的泪光柔弱中带伤
惨白的月弯弯勾出过往
夜太漫长凝结成了霜
是谁在阁楼上冰冷地绝望
雨轻轻弹朱红色的窗
我一生在纸上被风吹乱
梦在远方化成一缕香
随风飘散你的模样
菊花残满地殇你的笑容已泛黄
花落人断肠我心事静静淌
北风乱夜未央你的影子剪不断
徒留我孤单在湖面成双
意思有就可以啦

英语翻译没办法 软件翻译漏洞太多 所以劳驾大家动动脑帮我哈~如下:你的泪光柔弱中带伤惨白的月弯弯勾出过往夜太漫长凝结成了霜是谁在阁楼上冰冷地绝望雨轻轻弹朱红色的窗我一生在纸
菊花台
歌手:周杰伦 专辑:依然范特西
你 的泪光 柔弱中带伤
Your tears glisten,laced with pain .
惨白的月弯弯 勾住过往
The crescent moon hangs in the past pale with sickness .
夜 太漫长 凝结成了霜
Cool night,too long turns to frost .
是谁在阁楼上 冰冷地绝望
Who is on the tower frozen in despair?
雨 轻轻弹 朱红色的窗
The rain drums lightly on a crimson pance .
我一生在纸上 被风吹乱
My destiny is written on paper fluttering in the wind .
梦 在远方 化成一缕香
Distant dreams rise like incense .
随风飘散 你的模样
Melting into night is your image .
菊花残 满地伤
Chrysanthemums fall weeping to the ground .
你的笑容已泛黄
Traces of your smile on a yellowing scroll
花落人断肠 我心事静静躺
your heart now empty. My thoughts quietly rest
北风乱 夜未央
the north wind blows. Not yet dawn
你的影子剪不断
your shadow, clear and close .
徒留我孤单 在湖面 成双
Only companion of my soul on the lake,a couple mirrored .
花 已向晚 飘落了灿烂
Blossoms of evening air beauty undimmed
凋谢的世道上 命运不堪
scatter everywhere. A fate hard to swallow.
愁莫渡江 秋心拆两半
Sadness,do not cross the river,your autumn heart will sink.
怕你上不了岸 一辈子摇晃
Drowning in longing you will not reach the other shore.
谁 的江山 马蹄声狂乱
Whose hills and rivers echo with the clamov of hooves?
我一身的戎装 呼啸沧桑
My armor is shredded by the dividing hour.
天 微微亮 你轻声的叹
The sky slowly brightens.Your sights,silk soft
一夜惆怅 如此委婉
weave a night of sorrow. So fragile,so spare.
菊花残 满地伤
Chrysanthemums fall weeping to the ground
你的笑容已泛黄
Traces of your smile on a yellowing scroll
花落人断肠 我心事静静躺
your heart now empty. My thoughts quietly rest
北风乱 夜未央
the north wind blows. Almost dawn
你的影子剪不断
your shadow, clear and close.
徒留我孤单 在湖面 成双
Only companion of my soul on the lake,a couple reflected.
菊花残 满地伤
Chrysanthemums sigh in the cool night air.
你的笑容已泛黄
Traces of your smile in yellowing despair
花落人断肠 我心事静静躺
your heart now empty. My thoughts quietly rest
北风乱 夜未央
the north wind blows. Almost dawn
你的影子剪不断
your shadow, clear and close.
徒留我孤单 在湖面 成双
The only companion of my soul on the lake,the two of us.