结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/06 21:21:04
结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)

结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)
结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)

结账离开酒店时该说什么(英语)
Dialog A.checking Out 结帐离店
  Scene:Mr Smith comes to the Cahier’s (C) Desk.He would like to check out.
  史密斯来到结账处,他要结账.
  C:Good morning,sir.May I hple you?早上好,先生,需要帮助吗?
  G:I’m leaving.I’d like to check out right now.我要走了,我现在要结帐.
  C:May l have your room number,sir?您房间号是多少,先生?
  G:Room 907.907房.
  C:Just a minute,sir.(He checks the files)Are you Mr Smith form Canada?
  稍等,先生.(他检查了文件),您是来自加拿大的史密斯先生吗?
  G:Yes,John Smith.是的,约翰史密斯.
  C:Mr Smith,did you sign any bills in the last two hours in our hotel?
  史密斯先生,最近的2个小时里你签完了我们酒店的所有账单了吗?
  G:No.还没有.
  C:Have you used any hotel services this morning?
  今早你使用过任何酒店服务吗?
  G:Oh,I made a long distance call in my room half an hour ago.
  半小时前我在房间打了一个长途电话.
  C:I’m afraid your final bill hasn’t reached here yet.One moment,please.I’ll call the department concerned.(He makes a call and then adds the amount to the bill.)Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.Here is your hotel bill.
  恐怕您最后的账单还未送到这,请稍等.我打个电话给相关部门.(他打了个电话然后把账加到账单上)久等了,先生,这是您在酒店的账单.
  G:Hm,it’s 4335 yuan in all.Here you are.合并4335元,给您.
  C:Thank you,sir.Would you please sing here?
请在这儿签字.
  G:All right,Here you are.好的,给您.
  C:thank you,Here is you receipt.Cood-bye.Hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
这是您的收据,再见,希望您和我们相处得愉快.